Photo(s) of the Day: Behind the Scenes

A few iphotos from the past two days with the release of Boom Town:

No fancy studio here…..all it takes is a tall ladder and a little balance. It was 113 degrees while I was doing this:

Behind the scenes Ashley on Ladder via lilblueboo.com

Gicela at one of the cutting tables….she is a machine. I have to force her to take breaks and leave early. I gave her a gift certificate for a massage today…..Gicela, you BETTER use it:

(more after the jump)

Behind the scenes cutting dresses via lilblueboo.com

Lisa going through orders from Boom Town….this is the messiest I’ve ever see her desk. Poor Lisa, I make her listen to the same songs over and over and over again….today it was “Coming Home”:

Behind the scenes Lisa via lilblueboo.com

Lisa’s desk an hour later:

Behind the scenes Lisa Office Side via lilblueboo.com

This is embarrassing…..my desk (this is NOT part of the Getting Organized series):

Behind the scenes My Office Side via lilblueboo.com

The silk screening table:

Behind the scenes Silk Screening Table via lilblueboo.com

Fabric storage…..this will all be gone by next week to make room for more:

Behind the scenes Fabric Storage via lilblueboo.com

Pretty thread colors….easy to tell which ones we are running low on:

Behind the scenes Thread Storage via lilblueboo.com

I froze Boo’s toys in ice to occupy her in the 110 degree heat:

Frozen Toys via lilblueboo.com

I count my blessings every day that I’m able to do what I love and offer others the opportunity to do what they love. Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Comments

inspiring as always!

connie de grandis says:

I can’t help but want to hug Gicela! She reminds me of my most precious Italian friend, Francesca! :)

shari says:

love that sweet face Lisa!! :)

Shanna says:

Jealous I am not there in the madness! you are truly an inspiration Ashley! I hope I am half as successful as you are!

Linda Lincks says:

Loved seeing behind the scenes! Thanks for sharing!! The ice idea is pretty “cool” too!! hehehehe

Erica says:

Wow! It looks like a serious operation over there. And 113 degrees? I can’t even imagine what that must feel like!

Jennifer says:

Love the pictures! Especially knowing mine is not the only desk to look a little less than organized ;) Also, super love the freezing toys in ice!! OMG! Hope you all enjoyed your evening and were able to celebrate your well-deserved successful sell-out day!!

Michelle says:

Cluttered desks are the sign of geniuses. Didn’t you know that?! I like the ice idea also. Boom Town is super cute. I like the bubble skirts.

Stephanie B. says:

My favorite snapshot was the last one – freezing the toys in ice blocks for hot-weather entertainment is BRiLLiANT! I’m totally stealing that idea.

o says:

I’ve never seen frozen toys. Haha, I’ve gotta try that next time I want to entertain a kid.

Jena Selph says:

Your site is so fun to read through….thanks for inspiring all of us! Didn’t Lisa used to have a site called Ellebows and More? I read that blog often too but can’t seem to view it anymore. Is there another link? Keep rockin!

• 13
      Lisa says:

Hi Jena! Yes, I did have a blog :-) I actually lost most of the images when my Photobucket account was deleted by mistake. Very sad. I stopped writing once I stared working for LBB. Hope you are well! -Lisa

Pumpkinbear says:

Oh, sweet lamb, seeing you on a ladder in flip-flops is giving me heart palpitations! Safety first!

Sara says:

I love these behind the scenes posts. :) You girls are all amazing and you make working look like such fun!

Sharon Standifer says:

You are wonderful. I am so lucky to have you as my niece. Grandma Marge is smiling down on
    you & is so proud !! Love Sharon