Clever storage tips from around the web.
1. Use tension rods as dividers for platters, cookies sheets and more via Martha Stewart.
2. Store important papers and more in a dish drying rack via Better Homes and Gardens.
3. Inexpensive and easy way to store cables via Storage | Glee.
4. Use pvc pipes to store and have easy access to curing irons via The Family Handyman.
5. Finally! A way to store flip flops via Epbot.
6. Genius! Store matching sheets in their pillow case via Martha Stewart.
Also check out 10 Simple Items for Organization over at The New Home Ec!