Boo Style: A Digital Short

I took Boo to Old Navy yesterday.  She never gets to shop for anything “store bought” and I thought it would be fun to let her get a few outfits for the fall. She calls the mannequins her “other family” and has a slight obsession with the doggy….so I lugged my T1i camera along to test the HD video out.  I love how the video turned out and I love the outfits Boo picked.  We ended up spending $150 and ended up with the most fabulous faux leather riding boots and 7 amazing outfits….some of which Boo pulled from the Boys section!

Here is her $150 wardrobe…..plus a pair of Joe’s Skinny Jeans (which are from her grandparents because I don’t even own Joe’s Jeans):

Comments

She’s a doll…with great style. Guess she gets that from her awesome mom! Thanks for sharing…loved it, brightened by day!

2. Tiffany says

my daughter and i are in bed enjoying boos dance moves :) i am loving the camos for ME (well my daughter too, i guess, hee hee)

3. Linda Lincks says

LOVE it! Who doesn’t need a little retail therapy from time to time!! I especially liked the happy dance when she got just the right outfit put together! Soooo precious!

4. Charisse says

I think we all dance in dressing room mirrors. I love that you captured that moment, super adorable. Great picks Boo…You’ve got great style, just like your Mama.

5. Robin says

Oh How Cute – She is just Precious, Looks like she had such a Fun Time !!
    Also, LOVE the music that You Added !!
    Much Love, Robin <3

6. Charlotte says

Priceless! And did I see a Charlie’s Angels move in the dressing area? Will have to play again. Such a beauty.

Is it wrong that I want a pair of those riding boots? Think they come in my size?

Looks like it was a super fun day…and she will continue to be a stylista this fall.

Great video!