I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! We went to another neighborhood where my friend Todd had a golf cart for me to use so I could be a part of the festivities.  I actually ended up walking and it felt really great to be out with friends.

Comments

That’s wonderful Ashley I’m so happy that you got out of the house for awihle and enjoyed yourself. Love the picture.

2. Jen says

I’m glad you had a nice night! We live behind my mother in law so we walked up and down her street. No one really comes down our street… I don’t really know why, we live across the street from the middle school so maybe b/c there is less houses??? any who we brought our candy there and had a blast with the family.

She is gorgeous!!!! I’m glad you were able to get up and walk for a bit! We stayed in last night because Halloween is also my daughters b-day, and she turned 2…so maybe we’ll go trick or treating next year!!!

4. Sally Durkin says

Hey we had twinner hats my I made my daughters hat for strawberry shortcake and used your pattern but added a green brim love it! I am so addicted to the hats now.

5. Teefanny says

Boo is a beautiful girl and looking so grown-up (at least from when I first started seeing pictures of her)! It’s great you got to enjoy the night too :)

6. marcia says

Love the outfit your created for Boo, I will be ‘borowing’ that idea, so cute!!!
    Wishing you well.

7. Joy Eballar says

What a doll!! Love “Strawberry Shortcake”!! My daughter played with her when she was year little (35 years ago!)>
    So cute!! <3

8. Evelene Sterling says

Your little Strawberry Shortcake is adorable and so glad you were able to get out for a bit!

I have been praying for you and your family. I enjoy your website and blog and thank you so much for sharing. I know you are helping so many people. You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you so much!

10. Karen C. says

I LOVE her costume. Too Cute. Is Strawberry Shortcake her favorite right now? A golf cart is a great idea. I’m glad you had a chance to participate and have some normalcy. No one wants to miss Halloween.:0)