Spring Collection 2012: Beaujolais

The Spring 2012 Collection lookbook is now available for viewing. You will be able to preview the line in our store tomorrow and it will be available for sale on February 24th. Please check the Facebook page on the 24th for the exact time of the launch.

Note:  If you are viewing from an iPad or iPhone, you can click here to download a PDF version that has been optimized for viewing.

Introducing: Beaujolais
As always, Lil Blue Boo clothing is handmade in the USA…..by local seamstresses right here in Palm Desert, CA. We hand silk screen all of our images and “tagless” tags the old fashioned way with non-toxic inks. Our attention to detail and fabric quality is what keeps me up at night. I hope you love the collection!
XOXO, Ashley

We are so proud of this collection. So many pieces are interchangeable and there will be additional pieces launched as we move farther into Spring.

An important note: We have decided to make all of the Town & Country Tunics “irregulars.” You might notice that the print in the fabric is slightly crooked. Although we like things a little quirky, we know not everyone will agree which is why there will be a deep discount on these tops. Besides the off kilter print, these tunics are the same quality you would expect from any Lil Blue Boo item.

Photography by Monika McSweeney.

A few more photos we love!  The cute hat worn below was handmade by Get Your Craft On.

Hope you like it!

Comments

1. Nadine says

So darling! I wish that I could wear LBB as a grown-up! Somehow, I don’t think that I could pull off the adorable tunics with leggings, or the balloon skirt. I’m so inspired by your use of color, the mixing and matching of items (and patterns, in this collection and in your earlier ones) and the floofy details that add just a touch of the giggles to each outfit. How’s THAT for a run-on sentence?

I’m going to take inspiration from LLB & Stephanie Corfee’s art and be bold in some mixing and matching of my own. Woo-Hoo!!

With Joy from Nadine

So schön. Hätte ich ein Mädchen, ich müßte unbedingt etwas haben. Die Fotos sind wieder weltklasse geworden.

Liebe Grüße sendet Biggi

So sweet, i love it. And the pictures become world class.

3. April says

So beautiful, I just have this sneaking suspicion that I won’t get all the pieces I want, I think things will be gone quickly. Amazing work to everyone involved.

P.S. I’m wearing my Team Ashely donut tee today with pride :)

I’ve already commented once and I don’t know if you updated it about the tunic after or if I missed it. Anyway it was one of my favorites and I didn’t even notice your oops! Hopefully I will get to get one before they are gone! :)

5. Christy says

Hi! I love your spring collection! I am wondering if you have any plans for plus sizes for little girls. My daughter almost never fits into regular sized clothes and I hate not being able to buy her darling outfits.

6. Michelle G says

I love, love, love it!!! My daughter has several items designed by you from another shop. Now, I’m making them myself! Eek!! I love your lines, your story, your inspiration… seriously, you are AH-FREAKING-MAZING!!! I’m so excited to buy a few things from your shop!! Much love and big hugs from Washington!!! <3

This is such an awesome collection! And the prints are to die for… if the shipping charges were any less costlier I could have ordered them from India.