Introducing: The LBB Forum

I’m so excited to finally launch the LBB Forum! It’s been something I’ve been wanting to do for a while: a free place to share DIY ideas, have discussions, hold contests, and just chat! It’s a great place for the LBB community to discuss healthy living, tutorials, reality TV, spirituality….anything your heart desires.  Share photos of what you’ve made as well! Discussion doesn’t even have to be Lil Blue Boo related! Let’s just keep it respectful!

Click the image below to get started….

there is also a link at the top of the right sidebar too!

Check out the Main Forum first for rules, a place to introduce yourself, and feedback/suggestions! Let’s start chatting!

Comments

Comments

Andrea J says:

I’ve tried several passwords when registering even combo of lowercase, capital and alphanumeric and it won’t let me register. :(

Andrea J says:

Nevermind, it showed a separate error.

Christine says:

So exciting!!!!

Gayle B says:

I love wearing my Choose Joy necklace and when I am at PT and it gets painful, I feel for it and it honestly gives me peace. Thank You.

Liisa Sanchez says:

Exciting!!!

tisha says:

This is the most awesome news today ( less Lisa’s colonic invitation)…I have always felt the comments were much like a forum.. I kind of feel I know your followers.. I am out of here tomorrow to a soak in the sun girltrip.. I shall take my computer and log on and get a chatting with you youngin’s.. thanks Ashley and Lisa ( I know that each computer addition forums and such sounds easy, but as someone famous said “it is one damn thing after another”.. We will just do this and in order to do that we have to change this.. It is never as easy as it sounds.. and for that we thank you..

Meghan Grace says:

I am really excited to get to know some of the other awesome peeps that also follow you and love you! Great idea!

Lacey says:

Thank you for starting the forum. It was just what I needed. Sometimes talking with a 2 year old some days is just not enough adult conversation.

Holly says:

Sweet! I just joined and am looking forward to getting to know some people! :D

I’ve been browsing the forum and added a few threads! This is the first forum I have ever wanted to be a part of. That says a lot cuz I know of quite a few!! Thank you for organizing it!! xo