Okay, so I have refused to wear a hat or wig almost the entire time I’ve been with no hair….but I think I’ve changed my mind. Lisa and I both agree that this hat is rad. It’s from SpamokaBe and they give a percent of proceeds to cancer research. The hair extensions are removable and I love the dreadlock look. The one I’m wearing is from the Eco Bamboo line and is super soft.  I think all ages would rock it!

Comments

comments

Comments

well you know i’m gonna say i love it! you look awesome and oh-so free-spirited : )

Mary Price says:

I think you are amazingly beautiful with OR without!!!

Oh you are smokin hot in that hat! Work it girl ;)

Laura Ritter says:

Love it!!!!!!!!

you do have a beautiful head, not many people do, the had is hot

Danielle says:

There’s nothing you don’t look beautiful in!! Hat, hair, or neither…. your beauty shines from within!! xoxo

I agree, you look beautiful no matter what. The hat is a fun option to add to your daily choices. Maybe especially good on a cold day!

Shelly Kurtzhals says:

My nanny has amazing dreads and I covet them…Always wanted them! Rock it girl

I’m so bald right now from chemo too! I sure will consider one of those…

The hat rocks! I love it! You look really good in it, but I always think you look amazing.

You look amazing with or without hair, but that is a rocking hat!

Beth Morrow says:

Adorable…but, let’s face it …you make anything look good AND you could sell a bald headed man a comb…just sayin! :).
    Love ya,
    Beth

That is Awesome!!! I still stick with…. bald is Beautiful! You have a gorgeous head!! {just like my hubbies!} ;) xo

Now thats hot! although your pretty hot bald too ;)
    i want to shave my head but the people around me arent so keen.

Barnicles x

You look beautiful!!!

Love the hat – just gotta go with whatever works for you. :) I bet you look gorgeous either way.

You look beautiful no matter what, sweetie.

Kristina Churchill says:

Wow…such a fun hat…but you look great without one too!

Leigh Ann says:

The hat suits you! Of course you would look good with a brown paper bag on your head! :)
    Hugs!

Terry r says:

I loved you in your mom’s wig last week.

wendie says:

I stumbled onto your blog while looking for a t-shirt I saw on facebook. I have been up past midnight reading your cancer chronicles. I went through breast cancer treatment all last year. I vividly remember my first chemo, and my hair falling out exactly two weeks later. I got it all shaved off that day. Like you, I am a clean freak, and was grossed out by the hair falling out. I go for my first post-treatment breast MRI on Monday. Prayers that I’m all clear! Best of luck to you. I will add you to my nightly prayers. Keep up your positive attitude. It really does help. By the way, I love that hat on you. I wish I had it when I was bald.