Favorite Fonts

Lil Blue Boo's Top 15 Favorite Free Fonts via lilblueboo.comLil Blue Boo's Top 15 Favorite Free Fonts part II via lilblueboo.com

You can find them here:

bebas neue, black rose, halo handletter, hand of cre, pea jazz skinny, josefin slab, learning curve, lobster 1.3, lullaby, marcelle script, mountains of christmas, pacifico, pea xoxo from karen, primer, seaside resort.

Comments

About Lisa

Lisa manages the day to day operations of LBB, advertising, customer service and more! You can read her “Behind the Scenes” posts here.

Comments

Oh my goodness are those too FUN! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Lauren says:

I LOOOVE Seaside Resort! I love it so much I used it in my header. I am kind of a nerd for fonts.

Lisa says:

Tks for sharing ur favs!!! My sister LOVES fonts too

Fun fonts! I really like Pacifico.

Any advice on what we can use these for or if we should credit the author or that sort of thing? Like, could I put them in a scrapbook kit, or is that a big no-no with free fonts?

• 5
      anke says:

As I am a font designer, I can tell you that it’s very important to ask the font author first before including free fonts anywhere. Some fonts are only free for private use, others are completely free, and some are share- or donation ware.
      Some of my fonts, for example, have been offered in “free font archives” without my consent. If you use fonts, please always have a close look at the included readme files.

Thanks, Ashley, for the great selection!

• 7
      Lisa says:

If you are going to use the fonts in any projects you plan to sell, then you should always take a look at the designers terms of use :-)

Teri says:

Ashley,
    I love that you are so honest about “real life” issues. You crack me up !!!! I wish my dogs “bombs’ were that little :) Diesel is so darn sweet. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day with your beautiful family.
    xoxox…..

Joy T. says:

Super cool fonts, thanks! I love having a good selection for birthday invitations and such… gonna have fun using some of these for certain!

Gah! I love fonts! My two faves are definitely Mountains of Christmas and Primer Apples.

Jacqui Tomyn says:

I am not computer savvy at all, so I need some help! Once I download the fonts how do I use them? I can’t get them to show up under my fonts list? Again this is my first time doing anything like this, so any information I would greatly appreciate!

Helen says:

Love Josefin Slab!! So classic.

Love these fonts! Thanks so much for sharing! Visit my blog http://www.lisajaynelee.blogspot.com