This Ain’t No Garden Party

Well, I was working on a longer post for today….but then this photo trumped it all. Yep, that’s Ric Flair…..wearing a Choose Joy bracelet. I don’t even know what else to say except:

Thank you Mr. Flair. You are the man.

My dad would have loved this photo……

This ain’t no garden party, brother, this is wrestling…..
……where only the strongest survive.
-Ric Flair

……I mean, he’s only the greatest pro wrestler of ALL TIME.

A big thank you Janet and Sally for conspiring to get this photo after my 10 Ric Flairs post! You rock!

Click here to check out who else is Choosing Joy!

Comments

comments

Comments

This is awesome! I’m in Charlotte too and feel like there are 10 Ric Flairs too! :) Everywhere we go, there’s Ric Flair! It’s crazy & weird. We see him mostly out to eat in the evenings, during the week. So strange!

2. KimD from SC says

So funny! I just saw on the news his wife bet him up again and she is in jail. See the lip:)

3. katie m says

One of his sons went to high school with my cousin. He was on the wrestling team and Ric was at every match and got very upset if things didn’t go well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Ann says

OH MY GOODNESS! My dad did some pro wrestling in the midwest in the early 80s, and I grew up on wrestling. Cannot find the right word for my excitement! RIC-FLAIR-A-RIFIC!

So cool! Even though I’m not into wrestling at all, this is a great story line – from your 10 Ric Flairs to this post. Now I want to hear it all: Just HOW did they get this photo? Did he wear the bracelet, or did the girls put it on him? And if so, did they have to wrestle him to make him wear it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. kpfsu99 says

So glad someone finally spotted him! I’ve been on the look out for him here in Charlotte since your 10 Ric Flairs post ready to pounce on him with a Choose Joy bracelet!!! Wooooooo!!!

7. jan schrock says

i never even noticed the choose joy tab on your blog until i read this story then read about the bracelets….i recently lost my father and my mom, brother and i are having such a hard time….then my best friend lost her mother right after….these bracelets will help remind us everyday of how to cope…….blessings to you and your family

Growing up in Texas, wrestling was a mainstay ~ I probably was hauled to as many wrestling matches as football games {and that is a lot}. My Papa loved Ric Flair – what a great pic.