A pretty straight forward title…because sharing is caring…..
My friend Becki of Whippy Cake put together a thorough list of tips for composing Instagram Photos:
I recently found Amber Rae and she never fails to inspire me:
I love stuff like this….recycled and amazing art. This artist uses scraps of denim…..
Yes. Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.
Found via my Unicorn-Obsessed-Friend-Daily-Blarg-Stephanie, photo from Smartpak.
Yummy Projects I Stumbled Across:
Lil Blue Boo Tutorial Flashback:
1. Make a simple Bohemian Button Cuff.
2. Make a Camera Insert for your Handbag.
3. Make a Candy Wrapper Belt.
4. Create Faux Rhinestones with Puffy Paint.
5. Make an Etched Soap Bottle.
6. Make a Simple Art Portfolio for Back to School.
A few recent popular posts:
I rounded up some awesome beauty products you already have.
Elf on the Shelf Posts? Really? It’s not even close to Christmas.
I wrote about mommy drama and why I’ll never tell you how to parent.
More things I want to tell you about coming soon…..