Matching

Boo wants to match Grace whenever she can. I found this cute outfit with matching American Girl dress at Kmart Online for $19…..steal. (here’s the link)

American Girl Clothes Matching (this was only $19!) via lilblueboo.com

So….I haven’t been in a K-Mart in about 10 years I think.  The dress is really well made and even Mr. LBB commented on how cute it was.  I found a few more online as well but I’ll share those when we get them and whether I’d recommend them.

P.S. I ordered the Med. It’s just a little tad big but fine over a long sleeve shirt.

P.P.S.  I decided to delay a few new patterns so that I can add American Girl-sized patterns with them. I’ll do anything to keep Boo interested in dolls for as long as possible…..

Comments

Comments

Jen says:

So cute, I drive by a Kmart everyday on my way to work. I stooped in their for the first time in like 5 years right before Christmas. Just to buy cough drop drop, mt kindergartner talked me into 2 treats for him ( something for his lunch and a snack for school), I bought 2 Christmas presents and a treat for me…. darn Kmart, no wonder I don’t go there often, well that and it’s not a very nice one. Plus I have like 5 Targets in a 10 mile radius. I’m serious I’m not kidding.

• 2
      Jen says:

Any ways reading this reminds me that I need to checkout Kmart tomorrow… maybe I’ll go the nicer one though……

Darci says:

Anyone else out there that thinks a size 7-16 sounds strange? How could one dress possibly fit that range of sizes?

• 4
      Ashley says:

Yes I thought so too! If you click “Med” that is what you are ordering…..for some reason then it just puts a range of sizes up. The tag on the dress says Med (7/8) so I assume the Large would be 9/10 and the XL the next size up?

Kayla says:

Sears merged with (or bought out) Kmart a little while ago and since then their products have gotten a lot better. : )

Allie says:

I love the pps part. Yay! I’ve attempted doll versions of the leggings and tie back dress but a real pattern would be so much better–thank you!

Hi Ashley ! Just wanted you to know a friend of mine makes matching dresses/tops for dolls and girls. Her stuff is super afforable too.

Julie says:

Since you’ve mentioned this dress, it’s sold out online! LOL!

Barb says:
    Anne says:

You’re going to include matching AG doll dresses? Smart lady! I only have boys, but my prediction is that your line of AG clothing will be a HUGE success. People go nuts for that stuff.

Jennifer says:

So sad that the dress set is no longer available at Kmart. It seems some ebaying women have poached them and are charged $29.99 for them now. Sigh!

Deirdre says:

Yeap… it’s gone! Was going to buy for my niece for her Birthday – not to worry… will see if there are other cute dresses there. Like how you said it was nice quality – not always possible to know from a photo! Thanks for sharing.