I Can Bloe it Up

Boo’s teacher has the class write sentences everyday….they try to come up with their own and do the best they can with spelling. I look forward to seeing what she’s written:

I can bloe it up via lilblueboo.com (funny things kids say)

A few favorites:

I know stuff about my dad via lilblueboo.comHehe.

My Grandpa via lilblueboo.comJust don’t tell anyone how old I am Boo.

This is Easy via lilblueboo.comAt least she’s honest.

Mr. Kelli via lilblueboo.comMr. Kelli is the teacher’s husband.

I am happy as can be via lilblueboo.comMe too.

Mommy is going away via lilblueboo.comUm…..what? Not so happy anymore….

I know you do Boo.

this is easy 2 via lilblueboo.comThis sentence is easy.

I liked “doo worksheets.”

Before or after I “go away”…..

I can blow it up via lilblueboo.comShould I be worried?

I am little and I am pretty via lilblueboo.comAnd you “bloe” things up.

Past tense. Love the teacher’s comment.

I like the avengers via lilblueboo.comThere’s only one sentence here I have a problem with.

Is that with a French accent?

Wait…..do you like worksheets?!

For Real! via lilblueboo.comLike….for REAL for real?

little blue is me via lilblueboo.comYes it is Boo….yes it is.

Comments

Comments

Adriana M. says:

I love this! We have our 5 year old daughter practice writing sentences and they are always hilarious. I love Boo’s “my mommy makes a mess” sentence. Classic! ;)

Disney says:

I love her!!!!!

Sarah says:

Im reading this as I’m nursing in the middle of the night. I was giggling so much I woke up the other baby (I have twins) and my husband. Thanks for making me “happy as can be”!

Southern Gal says:

Love it! And your comments made me giggle, too. Thanks for the smile this morning.

Alyssa S. says:

I love “I know stuff about my Dad”. It sounds like blackmail. Dude…I know stuff about you :)

danett says:

This is the highlight of my morning. I have two kids that are writing sentences at school and I will treasure them. Thanks for sharing!

doray says:

Bloe it up…omg. That is tooooo funny. “my mom is going away”, well, guess it’s time for a talk eh?
    I love your blog. I visit certain posts as reminders to what life can be, should be and would like to be.

Christina says:

Oh my. This is so stinkin cute. Made me smile. Love it!

Adorable! I think she might like worksheets…

Janet says:

I have tiny tears at the corners of my eyes after reading this! I Love it! If only my daughter embraced writing with a similar enthusiasm…

Xoxo to the lovely writer and her lovely Mommy.

Eileen says:

I am amazed that this in kindergarten work. My son is also in kindergarten, he is the top reader in his class, reads at about a third grade level. It looks like Boo could out read him any day! I am just curious if you find she is bored at school or do they teach to her level. I am a bit frustrated that in my sons class they are still working on letters of the alphabet and numbers 1-10. Is this normal? Do Boo’s teachers give her work that is more on her level?

Ellie says:

Wow, that is good printing for only being 5! I don’t recall this with my kids (around your age Ashley) in Kindergarten. Not till Gr. 1. Guess times have changed.

shelley says:

She is quite a writer like her mother!! She is so close to the Lord….I love when she said, “Jesus is in my heart”. Thank you for a godly, loving home where she can be a darling sweet little girl who will grow up in God’s timing and be kept from worldliness as long as possible. You and her dad are wonderful! Love you forever, mom

Abby says:

Adorable. My oldest is in kinder as well and I love seeing what they come up with, with their sentences and spelling of words :-)

Barbara says:

Hilarious. I love what my littles come up with when I have the class write stories too. Such a great age (:

Bron says:

She is amazimg! I love her cheeky humour!

Rene says:

Sitting in the office reading this, trying not to giggle out loud, but now I have tears streaming down my face from trying to hold in the giggle. The best daddy and mommy makes a mess. Just too funny.

Zoe says:

Enjoy every minute! :) She is hysterical! :D

Ashlee Tomes says:

This is so precious!! I’m cracking up…your comments are hilarious! I teach Kindergarten, and I absolutely love when they try to spell all by themselves! So great! :)

1. [...] the end of the year and read through the last of her sentences….they aren’t as funny as “I can bloe it up” and “look out people“…. but they still made me [...]