MORE Almost R-Rated Elf on the Shelf Outtakes

Yep…..he gets worse. This elf is definitely going to jail! This will be the LAST installment of Elf on the Shelf photos this year….because I officially will be the world’s biggest loser if this continues…..and my family will stage an elf-intervention. Let’s start out with the harmless ones…..enjoy!

cameltoe

Camel Toe Elf

bodyart

Body Art Elf

urbanlegend

Urban Legend Elf

teamjacob

Team Jacob Elf

preservedelf

Preserved Elf

kidney

Kidney Theft Elf

doubleparking

Double Parked Elf

CLICK HERE to visit all the Elf on the Shelf posts THAT EVER WERE.

\

Comments

• TwiMom Penny says

I agree! Can’t have a Team Jacob scene without a Team Edward to go along with it!! Team Edward rules! Dang I sound so gay! Love him though. :-)

1. Alicia says

I LOVE all of the Elf outtakes! I it has inspired me to have more fun with it myself and for the little one. Ours is riding a my little pony today :)

2. Anna says

Please don’t stop!! I love Formaldehyde Elf!!
    I’m in Australia and getting an Elf sent out from the US (we don’t have them here yet), your posts have entertained me THAT much!

3. Melinda says

Loving urban legend and kidney thief elf! I can think of a few Justin Timberlake skits from SNL that would be funny for Buddy to reenact! Not to mention a keg stand :) Thanks for all the laughs over the last few days! It’s nice to know I’m not the only one who enjoys some dark humor every now and then.

Body Piercing Elf made me LOL! (loud)
    Loved Urban Legend Elf (it fits my age, lived it)

But… HUMAN TRAFFICKING was so wrong… so it was my favorite 😉

5. April says

Okay Mile HIgh Elf had me laughing so hard my co-workers started looking at me to see what I was doing. These totally made my day. I can’t wait to see what you do next year.

6. Buffey says

Based on my laughing, I’d have to say cameltoe elf…only because I just had a conversation about this subject matter with my brother-in-law not long ago. They are all too funny though. Thanks for the laughs:)

7. Charlotte says

Oh my word. I snorted when I saw the twinkle in his eye as he turned toward the camera after stealing Ken’s kidney. Please, go on…….surely there is an Easter bunny version.

i can’t stop laughing about Human Trafficking and Camel Toe Elf. You are a genius. I’m inspired to get my own elf to take on mis-adventures. You could start an elf adventures blog!

9. Diana says

Aww, the last one? Nooo, do more! I love these! I think my favorite was the Team Jacob one or the kidneys on ice… there’s just something super creepy about the smile on his face in the bad ones :)

10. Angie says

These were so funny and I can’t stop laughing here at work! Love love love them all….but the Mile High almost made me choke on my water! Now I’m cleaning my screen from the spray of water coming from my mouth!

thanks for the laugh….too cute!

and as always Prayers from Texas!

11. Amy says

I just loved them all!
    Started following your blog recently and you have given me such needed laughter! Thank you….I won’t think you are evil at all if you post another set of R-Rated elf on the shelf. I love your humor!

12. Mary Jo Vick says

oh, please don’t stop. this is a highlight of my day!!! thank you!! Mile High Elf tickled my funny!

13. Tleshia Farrar says

gotta say I love the Team Jacob one, I laughed out so loud that my family wanted to know what was going on!!!! i love it!

14. Debbie says

Loved them all. However, I probably shouldn’t be drinking anything while veiwing Elf photos. I need to clean my keyboard and monitor now.

Cute ideas.

Debbie

15. Lauren C says

OMG this to funny….Dont stop…keep posting…haha…love the Human Traficing and the Extreme body piercing

Urban legend elf is a riot! I made withces brew punch for both girls classes this year at Halloween…it was essentially sprite, apple juice and then add pop rocks. My hubby thought I was insane! He totally believed the kids stomachs would explode!
    These are all great– glad you are having fun with it….do more….do more!! (I”ll be your naughty enabling little friend who takes you to Vegas just before the intervention 😉 )

17. Beth Morrow says

LOL…ok, im w your family…however, since I live on the border and human trafficking is a real part of my world, I thought that pic was pretty funny, but my mouth opeed wide with a giggle at the mile high pic…G I R L L L L …now I’m shaking my head at you and wondering what’s going on in your head…tooo funny!!! :)

18. Pam says

I agree with everyone else-DON”T STOP! These are so hilarious! I laughed out loud with a couple of them, but mile high was my fav.

Oh. Em. Gee. Kidney thief elf is definitely the creepiest. I think Buddy the Elf should send this blog post cards throughout the year, just to keep in touch and let us know what he’s up to.

20. Trisha says

My fave is the double parking in the expectant mother spots. When prego with my twins….oh. If someone did that I would have picked up my big old belly, covered my daughters eyes & ears, punched him in the face then give him an earfull! These are great! You always come up with the best ideas, even this elf!

HAHAHAH I like Human Trafficking Elf, kidney thief elf and team Jacob elf the best, but so far I have laughed at all the PG-13 to R rated elf outtakes! Thanks for these.

22. Alicia says

If only of elf “Elvis” was this exciting. Thanks for the fun pics, Ashley! You made my day!

23. Lynne says

Extreme body piercing lmao love what chimo is doing to your sense of humor !!!!! You make my day too!

24. Janice Varvel says

I absolutely love the misadventures of Buddy. I had not heard of Elf on the Shelf until last year. My son is 18 and I decided this year I was going to get one. Our elf, Beepers, is very mischievous! I have so much fun “helping” him every night. Both my husband and son go looking for Beepers every morning for a good laugh. I will graduate to the R-Rated antics some day! Keep posting the great photos! LOVE them!

25. Dani says

Camel toe elf had me laughing until my sides hurt. Please don’t stop! These are fantastic and so creative!

26. Kelley says

Holy cow I don’t know how you come up with these but I am so glad you do! It is so hard to choose which Elf is funnier – Cameltoe Elf, Kidney Theft Elf or Mile High Club Elf – they are all hilarious! And Formaldehyde Elf definitely got me thinking about our whole beauty regimen – maybe we are using the wrong products? LOL

27. Tammy O. says

I thought Formaldehyde Elf was the best, then saw Mile High Club Elf and almost peed my pants laughing so hard!

28. Kristen Katula says

This could be a skit on a late night show! Has anyone submitted this to letterman, leno, etc? You are SO funny!!!!!! Thanks, Ash for cracking me up yet again! PS,,,,my favorites are Human Trafficking Elf & Mile High Elf!

you are killing me. Seriously. Hilarious. I think the human trafficking one is my fave. Haha or Roofie elf. You are too much.

30. Tricia says

Please keep them coming …. Camel toe elf … Baw haaaaaaa … That’s there is funny — I don’t care who you are :-) please don’t stop with the PG 13 elf pranks l

31. Paulette Brown says

OMG(ness) these made me ROFLMAO!! My daughters are too old for this (17 14 & 10) but your pictures make me want to get one anyway!! They could appreciate a more devious look on EotS … maybe a competition. :)

32. Kimberlee Peterson says

LMFAO I love the Double Parking Elf. When that would happen to me it would piss me off!

33. Beth says

oh my goodness! this post made my day! thanks for the creativity!
    p.s. you are my hero! i am so inspired by you and your amazing story. thank you for sharing and know we are praying for you.
    -beth

34. sammi says

Oh my goodness! You are to funny woman! Im rolling here! Jim has officially made a list of his own elf ideas for us to do and take pictures of to send to you! Haha! Would that be ok?

I think your going to need a new elf next year! This ones a little corrupted! Lol! I love the Mile High elf! :)

35. Casandra says

HAHAHA, that last one is SOOO FUNNY! Made me laugh. You are so creative and that poor elf…well let’s just say it’s a good thing he’s just an elf!

Roofie elf, by far my favorite. I am now going to request an elf of the shelf from Santa this year, but I am not telling why. Thank you Ashley for your ability to make my day so much more tolerable.

LOL…you make me want to suggest some more possible scenarios. Don’t stop me! I’m gonna do it! LOL

Drive-by Fruiting (ala Mrs. Doubtfire “you wicked, wicked monkey”)
    Bobo and the Sparkly Glove
    Some sort of Paris Hilton reality gag (pun intended)
    Twitter obsessed
    Tiger Blood

I just lost my $@!& reading all your Buddy posts. Not only so freaking funny and clever, but your photography is so beautiful. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

39. Ashley says

Considering this is a little kids tradition, i think alot of these were so discusting? especially for little kids. , like the peeping tom, the pills in the drink, being high, a camel toe? as if little kids even know what that stuff is!

what is this world coming to. you can even do a kids tradition without someone turning into some kind of sick joke

1. […] Blue Boo : 18 great ideas and photos here as well as her almost R-rated ideas for your Elf on the Shelf. The (mischievous) Elf on the Shelf photocopies his […]

2. […] There are families who are Elf fanatics and so very creative.  My friend and photographer Gray Benko posted Elf pictures on her Instagram (see photo above) that cracked me up.  Pinterest is flooded with ideas.  And have you seen Ashley Hakshaw’s of Little Blue Boo Elf series?  She even has R-rated outtakes! […]

3. […] one is from Lilblueboo and she has more adorable […]