Photography Field Guide Download

Let’s face it—when learning photography, it is hard to remember what all the photography terms mean and do!

Today I thought I would share a simple little photography guide that you can download and print for your camera bag or add to your phone images to access anywhere. Hopefully it will help those of your trying to learn to use manual learn a little faster AND those of you who want better photos understand aperture, shutter speed, and ISO a little better!

Download the Photography Field Guide by clicking the image below! Happy photographing!

Photography Field Guide / Cheat Sheet Free Download via lilblueboo.com

manual photography cheat sheet by Gayle Vehar for lilblueboo.com

Comments

comments

Comments

1. Jennifer Goldberg says

Thanks so much. We just bought a Sony a77 and my husband has been playing with it, me however, I am scared to touch it.

2. Teresa Barsanti says

Thanks for the download! This is great. I just discovered your blog a few days ago and I already love it. Thanks!

3. Melissa K. in Nebraska says

OMG. I love this! Sometimes I learn better with picture. Totally helps to understand aperture and shutter speed with graphics. Thanks!

This. Is. Brilliant. This is exactly what I need to help me sort out all the settings. THANK YOU for creating this awesome cheat sheet. Seriously–thanks!

5. heather says

This is hands-down my favorite guide for photography! I printed it out on some card stock and used self sealing laminating sheets to cover – perfect to keep in the camera bag. Thanks so very much!

Leaving for vacation tomorrow-this will be FANTASTIC ! Can’t wait to see how much of a difference it makes! AND thanks for always sharing what you know to those of us who don’t! I know several people who won’t share any of their “secrets” for fear of competition. I love your generosity!

Thank you so much for posting this. My superfab Husband gave me a snazzy new Canon Rebel for my birthday & I can point & shoot but that’s about it. Thanks again!

8. krista walker says

Hi- Thanks for this! One thing, mine is printing big. I tried 2 different computers and they both print off the page…anyone else having that problem?

• says

Not exactly sure what the problem is. It should print just slightly larger than a 4×6. I’ll see if I can figure out what the problem might be!

9. Season says

Is there anyway you can make the Photography Field Guide Downloadable again? I wasn’t able to download it and I would love to have it.

Thanks

10. Jennifer Grover says

Thank you soooo much! This helps me out a lot since i’m new to photography and my new camera!

11. Andrea says

Fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to make and the willingness to share.