I never finished a paint by number when I was younger…..they never gave me enough paint and I got too frustrated at the tiny little spaces I had to fill. To redeem myself I bought a kit today at Michaels.
Then, as I was driving home, I thought it would be a fun Friday night activity for the family……but only if it was GINORMOUS. So, I made a stop at Kinko’s/Fedex……and enlarged it so that it would be easier to paint.
(it’s about $9 at the DIY enlargement copy machine)
I attached it with spray adhesive to a large piece of cardboard to keep it from wrinkling too much. We are changing up the colors from the original palette….it’s a little more “sherbet” now.
I simplified the process by clearly labeling paint and the corresponding numbers:
Boo’s pretty into it…..and wants to hang it in her room which means I guess I’ll be framing it if it turns out:
We’ll see how long it keeps Boo’s attention…..I’ll keep you updated on our progress.
Have a great weekend!