Are You Elf Enough?

Are You Elf Enough?  via lilblueboo.com

I’m feeling a little bit of pressure to top last years Elf on the Shelf series…..so I thought I’d start a little early. I don’t really do the Elf for Boo…..I usually just bring him out while she’s at school.  She’d be traumatized if she knew what he was really up to.  I’m going to start out with just a few today. Enjoy!

#elfshaming Elf on the Shelf via lilblueboo.com

Elf Shaming

Click here to view all of last years “mischievous” elf and inappropriate elf series!

Elf on the Shelf 2011 - Inappropriate Elf on the Shelf Mischief via lilblueboo.com

Comments

Comments

Lindsay says:

Ashley, you’ve GOT to keep this up. I cried last year from laughing so hard, I can’t wait to see what you come up with this year!

Jawan says:

Ok, the play on Ryan Gosling made me pee my pants.

Emily says:

I’m seeing #elfshaming really taking off.

Sooo awesome!!!

Connie says:

Love the elf shaming. Excellent post…very entertaining. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Barbara says:

Love it! These crack me up.

Yay, he’s back!!! Your elf series introduced me to the whole “elf on the shelf” thing last year, and I was devastated because Amazon wouldn’t send elfs to Germany due to weird shipping restrictions. Some weeks ago I tried it again, and it worked! Now I have my own elf – his name is Barney. Can’t wait to play with him :)

gina says:

These are fabulous!! You need to make a book with these! so funny!

LOL — love these! You made my morning. ;)

Ashley says:

These are hilarious! Honestly, the Elf of the Shelf thing kind of creeps me out (no offense, parents – I know some kids love it) so I like your spin on it. When I was a kid, if I thought an elf was watching my every move so he could report back to Santa, I would have been completely terrified.

Do you know how excited I was to see the Elf so early….these are my favorite.

You crack me up!

Kimberly says:

OMG, the Hey Girl Elf just about killed me!

Karen C says:

can i just make elf outfits for my 1966 Barbie & bearded GI Joe adventure guy, and let them be my elves? don’t want to spend money on an official elf. My Barbie as lots of fun around the house escaping from Joe who still likes to bark commands after all these years.

Heather says:

I have never been more disappointed than the moment I realized the_elfanator is not actually on instagram. YOU HAVE TO DO IT ASHLEY!!!!
    Ah-mazing!!! :)

Oh this made my day. I cracked up laughing so hard. Thank you!

christy says:

Hi Ashley,
    I was just over at the baby rabies website and realized the winner of their inappropriate elf contest picture was nearly an exact copy of your picture (doll and elf are reversed). Did you know? (or care?)

• 18

Yeah I saw it. I was going to enter my Time cover. Not much I could do though….I didn’t say anything really. That’s life I guess….people copy…..I just leave it to karma :)