Mr. Blashaw meet Mr. Hackshaw

Boo’s favorite show on the weekend is Yard Crashers. When she saw her first episode she insisted that Matt Blashaw looks just like Mr. LBB….as I started watching for a second I was like “wait….is THAT Mr. LBB?!” They look so similar! They also have so many of the same mannerisms it’s a little eery to watch the show. Their names even sound alike: Matt Blashaw meet Brett Hackshaw:

Matt Blashaw Yardcrashers vs. Brett Hackshaw (Mr. LBB) via lilblueboo.com

Have you ever met your doppelganger? What famous person do people say you look like? When I was little I always got: Hayley Mills.  Then I got Hillary Swank for a long time.

Comments

Comments

Anne says:

uncanny!!! what do Brett and Matt say about this? wouldn’t it be fun to interview them both and hear if they say the same things?

Michele C. says:

OMG that is crazy!!!!!

Leah says:

Wow! Brett is definitely the better looking twin!

jenny says:

holy long lost twin!!! that is freaky! And the names too?!?

Deborah says:

What’s even stranger is that there are TWO men in the world this good looking!! NO Hillary Swank!!! You are simply beautiful, wonderful you.

Kayla says:

Wow! They do favor! People have always told me that I look a lot like Christina Ricci (especially when she acted in the Casper movie).

Holy Whoa! That is insane :)

Kristin S says:

Whoa. That’s amazing!

They really do look a like! When I was younger it was either the girl in Jurassic Park or Leann Rimes. Now…just me. xoxo

Natalie says:

Oh my goodness! They are like the same person. No wonder Boo likes watching it. :) In high school, there was a guy who always sang “Let’s get together yeah yeah yea” from the Parent Trap to me because he thought I looked like Hailey Mills. Other people thought so too. Once I was told Daryl Hannah in my younger days – didn’t mind that although I didn’t see it!!

Sandy N says:

They are strikingly similar. There’s a guy on the DIY network named Billy Darien that looks so much like my brother that I actually had to look up his info to make sure that he and my brother weren’t twins. Lol! I still kid my parents about how I thought for sure they had kept a big brother hiding from me all these years.

I have to say that when I first saw a picture of Mr. LBB I thought he looked like a celebrity. I wracked my brain trying to think of who it was. How freaky they look that much alike. I do have to say that Mr. LBB is way cuter/hotter than Matt.

sharon says:

Oh my……..this is awesome! Contact the show!

Karen Arthur says:

I think you should check the family tree. They have to be related. LOL Apparently mine doppelganger is or was a professor at the local community college. I got that a lot. People would say hello in restaurants with a big smile like they knew me and then seeing my polite smile but puzzled expression realize I wasn’t her. :D

Brenda says:

I haven’t met my doppelganger, but there are a few pics of Molly Ringwald that I resemble (or did, rather, a long, long time ago). I have seen my mother’s doppelganger at the commissary where we food shop. And then on another occasion, I saw my step-dad’s doppelganger…. at the very same commissary. My daughter wanted to take their pictures, but I told her it would probably freak them out to ask.

Amy Day says:

That is my friend from high school’s HUBBY!!! We should try and get them together for a fun photo shoot!

Melissa says:

WOW, the profile pictures are almost dead-on! Awesome! Handsome guys :-) . I hear I look like Gwen Stefani almost every time I leave the house. I’ve also been told I look like Christina Aguilera and the girl from “White Zombie” alot. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just a generic blonde – LOL!

April says:

There was a Yard Crashers marathon on last night, and I thought about this is whole time :)

Erica says:

That is nuts! I had a doppelgänger as a teen that I never met, but from age 12-17 I would occasionally meet someone new who would say call me Kelsey, or ask if I was Kelsey. So there was a girl who lived in the same town as me who apparently looked just like me and her name was Kelsey! I’ve never been told I look like someone famous though, and certainly not like Mr.LBB and Mr. Blashaw!

wendy says:

Sometimes I think, cuz of your cool hair do, you look like La Roux. :) She is a red head, but your hair style makes you look similar. ;)

Mandy says:

WHOA! That is pretty amazing. One of my favorite pastimes is people watching and deciding who looks like a celebrity. My dad looks just like Kenny Rogers (pre-horrific plastic surgery gone wrong) especially when his hair went grey and he shaved his beard into a goatee. It’s almost eery too!

Michelle says:

That is really amazing! When I was in elementary school and my mom put me in double braids, all the kids said I looked just like Melissa Gilbert (Laura Ingalls).

Jenny says:

Oh. My. Gosh. They looks like twins! It’s crazy!!! And I always used to hear that I look like Brooke Shields. Just a much shorter version!

Sydney says:

Twins for sure, that’s crazy!!

Sidney says:

People used to tell me ( and still do ) that I look like my elementary school best friend! We’re still friends now and we still get mistaken for each other- even the school nurse does it! We used to pretend we were twins :)

shelley says:

Brett is definitely the more handsome, but the similarity is remarkable! I hope Matt has the love, kindness, integrity, genuineness and extreme talent that Brett has!! Ashley and Boo are so blest to have him!

1. [...] Boo got some mail today…..I think she lost her ability to breathe for a few minutes: (click here for the background) [...]