Lil Blue Boo in Desert Magazine!

Lil Blue Boo was featured in the Desert Magazine today. That’s Boo and I on the cover! About a month ago photographer Taili came and took photos for the spread. My Lisa came and took behind the scenes shots!

(download full article here)

So strange reading about myself….especially quotes! I cringed a little! The photography is amazing though….you have to check out Taili’s work:

Boo getting her hair done by stylist Tara Correnti:

Playing with paint for photos:

Taili at work:

Lighting adjustments:

More lighting adjustments:

Mr. Lil Blue Boo watches on:

Diesel and I posing for a photo in the backyard:

I LOVE that Diesel was in some shots :)

Boo in full boredom:

So fun! I am so grateful to the Desert Magazine for featuring Boo and I! I’m still in a little shock over the whole thing…..but SO excited to have that cool photo of Boo and I to frame for the house!

Comments

1. Debra says

I love the expression on Mr. LilBlueBoo's face…he looks so proud of his girls! I think that sums it up for all of us who follow your blog and admire you and all the cool things you do :o)
    XOXO Debra

2. Chase, Crystal, and Ava says

How exciting. You two are beautiful and those pictures are stunning. Your husband looks so proud of his girls! Congrats again and great article!

3. Amy Woodruff says

That's so great!!! You were the first blog I followed when I discovered blogging! I have been waiting for this post since you hinted of it a bit back! Congrats!!! It's great!!

4. Vitania says

Congratulations – the photos are beautiful. You and Boo are delightful. Thanks for including all the work behind the scenes too..

Vie

5. Beachbrights says

I am so excited for you & proud!!! Way to go. Way to represent smart, strong, creative Moms!!!

XOXO-

6. Hi, I'm Hannah. says

Wow, how fun! You all look so beautiful! So fun to see your husband enjoying it all too.

7. Mommafo says

That is so cool!!! I couldn't stop smiling looking through that article and those gorgeous pictures. I actually said, "Oooh, look at you!!!" You're going places. 😉

8. BJ_Mama says

Ashley,
    That is so AMAZING! (and I agree…your husband is BEAMING with pride—as he should be)
    CONGRATS! You TOTALLY DESERVE it!

9. Shannon says

This is so awesome. Congrats. I've been following for about a month now and this is one of my favorite blogs, I'm talking Top 2, hard to choose between you and A Beautiful Mess, you're tied I guess. Your family is so beautiful and your legs don't quit. I'm so jealous. Congrats again on such a wonderful accomplishment. And lil Boo getting a cover so early in life! How fun it must be to grow up with a mom like you.

10. Forever Owen says

This is great! You and boo on the magazine! Two gorgeous ladies! I love your's and Boo's dresses!

11. linda @ CraftaholicsAnonymous says

Congrats on the feature! what an awesome spread!! thanks for the behind the scenes :)
    Linda