Pretty Ways to Tie a Head Scarf

head scarf tutorial ideas via lilblueboo.com

A silk scarf can jazz up any hair style or even disguise a bad one. I have rounded up some of my favorite tutorials from around the web on how to tie a head scarf.

Click “continue reading” below to see the gallery and links:

Head Turban Tutorial from Lucky Loves via lilblueboo.com

How to tie a turban from Lucky Loves.

Comments

Comments

Lisa B. says:

Okay, so I totally love the idea of a head scarf in theory. . . . . There must be something wrong with the shape of my head. I have never been able to get any type of scarf/head wrap to stay on! I’m also thinking that I just look like I’m trying too hard! how do all these cute girls do it? :-)

• 2
      KATIE says:

Just feel like the other girls when they wear them and just act like you can pull it off haha:D!!

• 3
      Let it be. says:

Oh my gosh…you totally validated (for me anyway) that you must have the ‘right’ head! I can not even keep a headband on, they slide up off the back of my head. I can’t figure out how to make it stay. I’ve tried bobby pins and I’ve tried pulling it down further on my forehead. By the time I get it far enough down on my forehead, to stay down in the back, it’s over my eyes. Bummer, I need something for my, more than occasionally, bad hair days. :)

Adriana M. says:

Love this! I have so many scarves from my sister but I never knew how to tie them! She always wore them as belts or around her neck but I like hair accessories. This is helpful! :)

Katy Moss says:

So do you have ideas for where to buy cute scarves? I always see the pashima-style scarves that would be way too thick for tying.

• 6
      Adriana M. says:

Nordstroms here has a great selection. Or Target, though they’re not actually silk scarves but still very nice and decent prices. Some of my favorite ones from my sister’s collection are Lucky Brand.

Rileigh says:

AHHH! I love TBD!

Selena says:

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most
    useful websites online. I’m going to highly recommend this site!

ideas for tying scarves for those of us who are bald from chemo?