I made these cute little felt cookies for Boo’s play kitchen and grocery store. Stephanie Corfee made the cute little “sweet treat” printables for baked goods and I used for the label!
Click “continue reading” for the rest of the tutorial!
These spicy green beans are a wok favorite around the Lil Blue Boo house. I serve them with Trader Joe’s jasmine rice (cooks in 3 minutes in the microwave) and it’s a super fast dish to prepare for a vegetarian meal!
2 to 3 cups of green beans
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp chili oil
1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
1 tbsp of any Asian sauce that has ginger and rice vinegar in it (I use a Gyoza dipping sauce from Trader Joe’s)
Are you ready for the 4th yet? Here are some dessert ideas we just love!
1. Fourth of July Flag Cake from Glorious Treats
2. Brownie Bars from Munchkin Munchies
3. Decorated Ice Cream Cones from All You.
4. All American Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Grin & Bake It.
5. Red, White & Blue Ice Pops from My Recipes.
6. Red & Blue Velvet Cake Pops from Taste and Tell.
7. Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels from Cupcakes and Cashmere.